Answer ID: 3075
Error code 43 is a generic message that typically indicates a problem with the hardware or software in Windows operating system. This error is often reported in Windows Device Manager. If you encounter this error with your graphics card, here are some troubleshooting ideas that may help fix it. If you continue to have problem, please contact your manufacturer.
1) Update your graphics card driver from NVIDIA.COM web site
2) Make sure your system is updated with the latest SBIOS and Windows updates
3) Check to make sure your system power supply meets the minimum recommended power requirement for your card
4) If your card needs additional power, make sure the PCIe supplemental power connector is plugged into the card
5) Replace the graphics card as it may be defective
For additional information about Windows error codes, please visit Microsoft support site here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310123