First, we recommend checking if your system meets the minimum requirement for streaming https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/system-reqs/.
If your Chromebook meets minimum requirements, you can try the following options to improve your quality:
- If you are using the 2.4GHz Wi-FI channel, try switching to the 5GHz channel.
- If you are streaming at 1080p, try lowering the resolution through Streaming Quality section under the app settings
- Try muting the mic using the mic icon displayed in the top left corner when you start a game
- If you are using a high polling rate mouse - like 1 KHz - try switching to a 125 Hz mouse.
- If you are streaming at 120 FPS on a supported 120Hz Chromebook display, make sure your Chromebook is plugged into AC power instead of running on battery.
- When streaming at 1600p at 120 FPS on cloud gaming Chromebooks, a wired ethernet connection is required for best experience. Google is working on future ChromeOS updates that are expected to improve the GeForce NOW streaming experience over Wi-Fi.