How do I manually enable browser notifications on play.geforcenow.com for my Chromebook, PC, or Mac?
We recommend allowing browser notifications to keep your GeForce NOW games and membership information up to date. Verify the settings below to ensure you receive GeForce NOW notifications when playing on a supported browser.
Avoid Incognito/InPrivate mode
Browser notifications are blocked by default when set to private browsing modes. Close all incognito/InPrivate tabs and relaunch play.geforcenow.com on a normal browser tab.
Manually enable notifications in browser settings
Chrome Browser instructions -
1. Click the 3-dot “menu” in the upper right corner
2. Go to “Settings”
3. Open “Site settings”
4. Find and select “geforcenow.com”
5. Change Notifications permissions to “Allow”
6. Reload the page to apply your updated permissions setting
Edge Browser instructions
1. Click the 3-dot “menu” in the upper right corner and select “Settings”
2. Go to “Cookies and site permissions” then “Site permissions” and select “All sites”
3. Find and select “nvidia.com” then “Notifications” and change to “Allow”
4.Reload the page to apply your updated notifications setting